Monday 11 June 2012

Final Major Project 11-06-12



Today I managed to finish my project. I put a few finishing touches in After Effects. This included adding a clock to the HUD and creating the end title page. Which contains the movie title and copyright information etc. I also added some more sounds to go with the animating text. Overall I am pleased with how the project has gone. If it was a perfect world I would of had a better PC so that I could of rendered the Maya work in full high definition. This would of included bump maps and higher quality textures which would of made the scene look a lot better. 

It took me a couple tries to find a good render setting. In the end I had to look it up online and settled on rendering as a Quicktime Movie with PNG encoding. It kept the image quality and kept the file size low. Unfortunately the first render has a couple areas where the video freezes for a couple seconds but the sound continues, then the video catches up. So this ends up skipping bits of the video. Now I need to redo the render to hopefully get a clean play through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment