Monday 4 June 2012

Final Major Project 04-06-12

Today I added bump maps to the brick textures on all of the buildings, the path and the road. It helps the bring some realism into the scene. The downside is that my computer could not handle the extra data. So this means I am going to have to go into college on Wednesday to see if the Macs there can cope. If they can't then I will have a serious problem, which will involve me either not finishing the project or have to finish it in low quality, which is something I really do not want to do.

If everything goes to plan on Wednesday, I will finish the 3D work, import everything into one scene, create and animate the camera and then playblast the entire scene in high quality. That would mean that all that's left to do is the After Effects work. Adding the HUD and the text and generally making the video look like a trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment