Thursday 17 May 2012

Final Major Project 17-5-12


Today I continued to texture the paths, attempting to add curbs that look realistic. I had a lot of problems with finding a good texture. Then I had a slight problem putting a gap between the brick path and the curb. It has been quite challenging but I am now moving in the right direction. Next I will try to improve the curb texture, using the burn tool and brush tool in photoshop to add different shades to make the curb look worn in places. Following that I will continue to texture the brick paths on the other side of the road, adding more litter to make the scene look like there hasn't been any visitors for a while. I will also at some point take another look at the road itself because it is lacking detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment